The holidays are here, are you ready? My last shoot of the year is today, so afterwards I intend on focusing on getting things together for the holidays including doing some last minute shopping (the worst kind of shopping).
If you’re on the same boat and are still stumped about what to give your favorite photo enthusiast, I can gladly help in that department. Here’s my round-up of 10 great holiday gift ideas for the shutterbug in your life.
2. Ollo clip // Little lenses for his/her phone to take instagram shots to the next level
3. Cordito Case (sold by Photojojo) // Keeping those wires and cords tangle free
4. CF or SD card reader for iPad (sold by Photojojo) // Upload snapshots to the iPad to see them bigger. Not sure how quick the loading time would be, but it’s a cool concept.
5. Pouch (in canary) by Baggu// For those small items like keys, batteries for flash units, adapters, etc.
6. Camera Strap by Urbanful // A sleek and stylish camera strap so he/she can finally ditch the generic one that came with the camera kit
7. Fingerless gloves (mitten topped) by Madewell // Perfect for snapping photos on a cold day without having to remove gloves
8. Wood paneled power, a back up battery (sold by Photojojo) // Because all that time spent editing images on his/her phone does eat up a lot of battery
9. External Portable Drive by Western Digital // Additional storage and back-up for those thousands of images
10. DSLR Camera Bag Insert by Camaroo // Great for securely carrying around gear in almost any bag
Hope this helped!