From the pros to makeup enthusiasts, using tape as an ingenious tool for perfecting your makeup is a no-brainer! Chances are you’ve seen beauty bloggers show off their gorgeous winged eyeliner in pictures with startlingly precise edges and you were probably wondering what product or technique they used. In more cases than not, that product is quite simple – tape! Using tape can help direct where eyeshadow should be placed and create flawless cut creases. It also provides extra coverage to areas of the face which need it most – making that style pop even further. With just a few strips of inconspicuous medical-grade adhesive paper, you could have yourself ready to conquer any beauty look imaginable! Keep reading to learn some amazing tips on using it in your daily makeover routine.
Get creative with your makeup routine and try these unusual tape makeup hacks
Start by applying the tape in a zig-zag pattern across your face. Then, add a base of foundation, concealer and highlighter to create an even canvas. Next, use eyeshadow to fill in the gaps between the tape pieces. Finish with mascara, eyeliner and blush. You can use glitter or other decorative elements to add sparkle and shine for added flair. Finally, remove the tape strips carefully without smudging your work. With this technique, you can get creative with your makeup look while still keeping it neat and tidy! Have fun experimenting with different colors and designs for some truly eye-catching looks.
Take it one step further by incorporating these unusual makeup hacks into other parts of your beauty routine. For example, use tape to create intricate winged eyeliner looks, or draw your lip line with tape for a precise pout. You can even use it to shape brows and contour your face. The possibilities are endless! Try out these unconventional tricks and you’ll be sure to turn heads wherever you go.
Remember, practice makes perfect when it comes to using tape in your makeup routine. With dedication and experimentation, you’ll soon create amazing looks that stand out from the crowd. So get creative with these unusual makeup hacks and have fun while doing so! Your friends won’t believe their eyes when they see the beautiful results!
Top makeup hacks using tape for gorgeous, long-lasting looks
- Create Sharp Winged Eyeliner: Place a small piece of tape at an angle towards the end of your brow bone. Then, use black liquid eyeliner and trace along the edge of the tape to create sharp wings. Next, peel off the tape gently and voilà – perfect wings!
- Get a Precise Cat-Eye: Placing two pieces of tape from your lower lashline up towards the ends of your eyebrows will help to create an even cat-eye shape with minimal effort. Then, after tracing with liquid liner, peel away the tape for flawless results!
- Make Your Lipstick Last Longer: Instead of applying lip liner directly onto your lips, press a strip or two of tape onto the outside of your lips to keep your lipstick in place. Then, once you’ve filled in with lip color, remove the tape and admire your long-lasting pout.
- Get Precise Eyeshadow: Place a strip of tape from just above your crease line up towards the end of your eyebrow for an easy guide when applying eyeshadow. Experiment with different angles to achieve unique shapes and looks!
- Create a Perfect Smokey Eye: Place two pieces of tape at an angle from the sides of your eyelids up towards the ends of your eyebrows for a perfect smokey eye look. Trace along each side with black eyeshadow or liquid liner to create a smoky effect.
With these simple tips, you can create show-stopping makeup looks in no time – all thanks to a few pieces of tape! So give them a go today and unleash your inner makeup artist.